Clinic re-open for Osteo treatments
I am happy to announce that I will now once again be providing face to face Osteo treatment.
Your health is our top priority. I have been monitoring the day to day developments and working towards a plan on how to safely re-open for you, other clients, staff and my family.
Unfortunately, when providing face-to-face consultations, I cannot guarantee that I can eliminate all risk. However, I have spent the time while the clinic was closed actively researching and putting in place procedures to reduce the risk of virus spread within our clinic. I will continue to monitor government and chief medical advice, as well as monitoring research and expert advice as it comes to light over the coming months and adapt our procedures as needed. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
The clinic will not look or operate quite the same, with a raft of new hygiene and physical distancing measures in place. This includes a reduction in available appointments to keep numbers of people in the building at any one time reduced. This will allow ten minutes for the hospital grade disinfectant (with virus killing agents) used between each patient to work. I apologise if it is a bit harder to get an appointment at the time you want.
Other policy changes include;
– The day before your appointment, you will receive a Covid-19 screening questionnaire via email and sms (you will only need to fill out once). If symptoms change between filling this out and coming in please call. It goes without saying, but no cancellation fees will ever be charged in circumstances where it is deemed best not to attend your appointment.
– If you are a new patient, you will also be sent a link to complete the New Patient Form Online, this will help to avoid using pens and paper in the clinic.
– When you arrive, please wait in your car until your appointment time before entering the clinic. This will limit your time in our waiting room. I will be on time as I have allowed extra time for cleaning between patients.
– When you arrive, please use the sanitiser provided at reception or if you would prefer, head straight to the bathroom to wash your hands there.
– Our waiting room is large so please make sure to distance appropriately if there is anyone else in the waiting room.
– You will notice less linen in our treatment rooms and paper face covers instead of fabric. Although not as comfortable, this allows for much better cleaning. All towels will be only used once and treatment tables will be wiped down with hospital grade disinfectant in between patients.
– Initially I will be wearing a face mask to reduce the risk of asymptomatic spread from respiratory droplets. This may change with time.
– You now have the option to pay for appointments online via Medipass (processes your private health rebate also) or over the phone via credit card. If you pay over the phone we can also email you your receipt so that you can claim your HICAPS rebate online.
If you need help but don’t feel comfortable leaving the house, if you are over 65, have any chronic health conditions or you are living with people that fit these criteria please utilise the online health option. I can answer many of your questions with this service.
Thank you again for all the support. It really has been amazing.